Wednesday 27 May 2015

Wednesday Musings








May has been a busy month.  There has been some knitting.  Finished The Barn Sweater earlier in the month and just finished Blithe two days ago.  I will post pictures of both soon, unfortunately, my camera is out of commission so I just have some pictures from two weeks ago.  I thought I would share them.

The gorgeous Victorian Home is a Bed and Bed Breakfast called The Blomidon Inn in Wolfville, Nova Scotia.  I just love this house.

I am now going through wool in my stash and trying to find patterns that would suit.  I always enjoy this part of the process but it does take a lot of time.  I am thinking perhaps another summer top, or the Canopy shawl by bmandrines and of course I will cast on another pair of socks.

What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment