Thursday 26 March 2015

What I have been up to

While waiting for the actual snow to melt, I recently took down my decorative snowflakes.  Spring weather, please come.  We are all in need of sun, green grass and warm weather.



Still working on this sock although I have stalled out almost completely.  Actually, I have veered off in other directions but keep trying to pull myself back.


This is what I have strayed with.  The barn sweater by Carrie Bostick Hoge.  I am using Cascade 220 and so far this has been a fast and fun knit.  I am just about ready to divide for the sleeves.



This little pile of squares caught my eye the other night.  This is Flowers in the Snow for my daughter.  I have close to 100 squares done and need 144.  Must get this done.



This lovely dk blue-face leicester is destined to be a gift.


I recently acquired these two balls of fibre-filled goodness. I am still unsure of what they will become.  Mittens?  Hat perhaps.



That's whats going on around here.  What about you?  What are you up to?

2 comments:

  1. I have a pair of socks exactly like the ones in your photo, I love that yarn. I have been wanting to knit my own barn sweater, I've heard it's a great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey. I finally finished those socks. I like them too. I am in the mooc for more spring or summery colours now
    I ammoving right along on the barn sweater snd I think it will become a favourite. Take care. Carla

    ReplyDelete